Terms And Conditions
This website can be accessed at shop.dg.co.za, related mobi-sites and software applications (the “Website”) and is owned and operated by DG Store Pty Ltd.
1.These Website Terms and Conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) govern the ordering, sale and delivery of Goods, and the use of the Website.
2. These Terms and Conditions apply to users who are consumers for purposes of the Consumer Protection Act, 68 of 2008 (the “CPA”).
3. These Terms and Conditions contain provisions that appear in similar text and style to this clause and which -
may limit the risk or liability of Digital Generation or a third party; and/or
may create risk or liability for the user; and/or
may compel the user to indemnify Digital Generation or a third party; and/or
serves as an acknowledgement, by the user, of a fact.
4. If there is any provision in these Terms and Conditions that you do not understand, it is your responsibility to ask Digital Generation to explain it to you before you accept the Terms and Conditions or continue using the Website.
5. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions is intended or must be understood to unlawfully restrict, limit or avoid any right or obligation, as the case may be, created for either you or Digital Generation in terms of the CPA.
6. Digital Generation permits the use of this Website subject to the Terms and Conditions. By using this Website in any way, you shall be deemed to have accepted all the Terms and Conditions unconditionally. You must not use this Website if you do not agree to the Terms and Conditions.
7. NOTE: Digital Generation will indicate the acceptance of your order by delivering the Goods to you or allowing you to collect them, and only at that point will an agreement of sale between you and Digital Generation come into effect (the “Sale”)
8. You acknowledge that stock of all Goods on offer is limited and that pricing may change at any time without notice to you. In the case of Goods for sale by Digital Generation, Digital Generation will take all reasonable efforts to monitor stock levels and ensure that when stock is no longer available, that offers thereof are discontinued on the Website. However, we cannot guarantee the availability of stock. When Goods are no longer available after you have placed an order, Digital Generation will notify you and you will be entitled to a refund of any amount already paid by you for such Goods.
9. We shall take all reasonable efforts to accurately reflect the description, availability, purchase price and delivery charges. However, should there be any errors of whatsoever nature on the Website (which are not due to our gross negligence), we shall not be liable for any loss, claim or expense relating to a transaction based on any error, save – in the case of any incorrect purchase price – to the extent of refunding you for any amount already paid, or otherwise as set out in the Returns Policy.
10. Delivery may take between 3 and 5 working days dependant on city